Can anybody give me points for a bio sketch on anybody?
Some important points to keep in mind while writing a bio sketch are:
1. A bio-sketch does not follow any format and is written in a paragraph.
2. All the basic information of an individual, such as, his full name, date and place of birth, his achievements etc. is included in it.
3. It is written in third-person.
4. Marks are awarded on the content and expression of the write-up. Therefore, special care should be taken to maintain the coherence, accuracy and fluency of the content.
5. Marks may be deducted for grammatical errors and mistakes in spellings and punctuation marks.