Can anyone help me information the hill station.
IV. correct to form
I) to / the / company / goods / Vietnam/ exports
2) was / performancc / impressed with / quite/ h•.s / I
3) the / please/ not/ do / on / grass / step
4) every / delicious/ father/cooks/eveningi pasta
5) you/where/have/ the/ all/ while? / been
1.The goods company exports to Vietnam
5. Where have you been all the whlie?
Niranjan S answered this
no i cant
Anvi Chaturvedi answered this
it is an easy one
Ayushi Upadhyay answered this
(1) Vietnam exports goods to the company. (2) I was quite impressed with his performance. (3) please do not step on the grass. (4) every father cooks delicious evening pasta (5) where you have been all the while?