can u please write me an essay on importance of discipline in schools
Such questions are made for enhancing the self creative skills and should be tried answering on your own. However, here are a few points that will help you in framing your answer. You may feel free to contact us if you face any issue or difficulty while composing your answer. You can also send us your answers here for a feedback and required corrections, if any.
- Discipline and a certain code of conduct is the key to success.
- Following a set pattern of rules does not mean strangling the neck of talent and ambition. It is a path which helps us to decide how much to change, how to change and why to bring forth a particular change.
- Self discipline is a rare quality which one has to inculcate, nurture and cherish from early childhood. This would help a child to stay cooperative and jovial even in their school.
- Discipline in student life include virtues like punctuality, honesty and cleanliness. Therefore, here a person becomes a ruler of his own.
- Discipline leads to achieving better results, outshining in class and more importantly achieving your goals, in fact helping you achieve more than you had imagined or aimed for.
- Discipline helps to distinguish between the good and the bad in the school, the surroundings, the family, overall on the society.
- Punctuality and discipline always come next to hard work as the keys to success.
- Punctuality includes the habit of completing a task on time.
- Sir Smith has rightly said "Discipline is the refining fire by which talent becomes ability.” So one must observe disciple to make their school and world a better place to live.