Can you give me key points for debate?
Topic: Are children too dependent on computers?
For and against this topic.
Here are some points on the mentioned topic:
For the motion-
- It is difficult to imagine a world without computers today.
- Many children are too dependent on computers- be it for studies or for entertainment.
- Computer (in the form of Internet) is a great tool for learning.
- It is a storehouse of information.
- It is used by children to gain valuable information in subjects like math, science, economics and literature.
- Children depend on computers for entertainment in the form of games, online comics and books.
- Children depend too much on social networking sites to stay in touch with their friends.
Against the motion-
- It is not completely true that all the children are completely dependent on computers for learning and entertainment.
- Many children still enjoy outdoor games and activities much better than video games and other online games.
- Many children prefer reading and learning from the traditional sources such as textbooks rather than learning from online books.