can you list the changes seen in human beings that are indicative ofvreproducyive maturity???
Reproductive maturity (scientifically termed as puberty) refers to the time when a child’s body begins to change and attains the ability to reproduce. The changes occurring in the body are also known as secondary sexual characters. Few changes occurring at the time of puberty are same for both girls and boys while few of them are different.
Few of the changes observed in a boy body are:
1) Growth of reproductive organs such as penis, testicles and scrotum
2) Random erections of penis.
3) Deepening of voice
4) Growth of breast which may fades away after the period of puberty.
5) Growth of hairs on various body parts like arms, legs, pubic region etc.
6) Mood swings
Few of the changes observed in a girl body are:
1) Growth of sex organ such as clitoris and uterus
2) Menstruation remarks the beginning of the reproductive phase in females.
3) Growth of hairs on various body parts such as legs, arms, pubic region etc.
4) Breast enlargement.
5) Emotional changes and mood swings.