can you tell me how to write a notice?????????
You should follow the given format to write a notice:
NAME OF THE SCHOOL/ORGANISATION, Place
Date of issue
Body of the notice, including
2. date of the event
3. time & venue
4. formalities /eligibility
Name of authorized signatory
1. It is preferred, that the notice be written within 50-60 words, which includes only the body of the notice and not the school name, notice, title, date of issue or the name and designation of authorized signatory. Coherence
2. A notice should be written in a formal language and pompous lingo must be avoided.
3. It should be precise and to the point. Irrelevant information should be avoided.
4. Special care should be taken to maintain coherence in the body of the notice.
5. Ensure that the format of the date is correct. Some of the examples are 6 July 2012 or 6/7/2012 or July 6, 2012
6. in case the question does not bear the name of the school or organization, or the authority writing the notice, students must use names like ABC or PQR or XYZ.