Change the degree of comparison in the sentences without changing their meaning.
- Taj Mahal is the grandest building in the world.
- Iron is the most useful metal.
- The younger sister is cleverer than the elder one.
- Cricket is more popular than most other games.
- No other democracy in the world is as large as India.
- Few cities in India are as beautiful as Chandigarh.
- Ankita is not more intelligent than her sister.
- Begging is not as good as starving.
- Shimla is cooler than Dehradun.
- Few cities in India are as busy as Delhi.