Change the degrees of comparison in these sentences without changing their meaning.
- Taj Mahal is the grandest building in the world.
- Iron is most useful metal.
- The younger one is more clever than the elder sister.
- Cricket is more popular than other games.
- No other democracy in the world is as large as India's.
- Very few cities are as beautiful as Chandigarh in India.
- Ankita and her sister are equally intelligent.
- To beg is worse than to starve.
- Shimla is cooler than Dehradun.
- Very few cities are as busy as Delhi in India.
- Milk and Beans are equally nutritious.
- No other story book is as popular as the "Arabian Nights."
- Australia is the smallest continent in the world.
- Sheela works slower than Meena.
- Very few sights are as lovelier as sunset on the seashore.
- Rashi is more intelligent than Shipra.
- Jamai is the most industrious boy in the colony.
- Your house is nearer to school than mine.