CHANGE THE FOLLOWING RECIPE IN PASSIVE VOICE
ngredients for Mango Ice Cream
3-Ripe Mango pureed
3 cups (450ml)-Milk
2 cups-Fresh Cream
1 tin-NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed MilkHow to make Mango Ice Cream
- Combine the NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk, milk and mango puree in a bowl. Whip the cream lightly and fold into the mixture.
- Pour into a freezing tray and freeze till half set. Remove and beat with a whisk or electric beater until smooth. Doing so will help keep the texture of the ice cream soft and creamy while it sets.
- Return to tray and freeze till well set.
- Nestle Milkmaid Sweetened Condensed Milk, Milk and mango puree are combined in a bowl. The cream is lightly whipped and folded into the mixture.
- The mixture is poured into a freezing tray and frozen till half set. It is then removed and beaten with a whisk or electric beater until smooth. By doing so, the texture of the ice cream is kept soft and creamy while it sets.
- It is then returned to tray and frozen till well set.