Change the following sentences from Direct into Indirect:
1. The teacher said to us, "The boys were playing football."
2, He said, " He came yesterday."
3. The astrologer will say, " I have to work hard."
4. The teacher said, " Slow and steady wins the race."
5. The father said to the children, " It will rain tonight."
1. The teacher said to us that the boys had been playing football.
2. He said that he had come the previous day.
3. The astrologer will say that he had to work hard.
4. The teacher said that slow and steady wins the race.
5. The father told the children that it would rain that night.