Change the following sentences from Direct into Indirect
1. The teacher said to the boy, " You have forgotten the lesson."
2. He said, " I am happy to be here today."
3. He said to me, " Two and two make four."
4. The princess says, " I have lost my way."
5. The Happy Prince siad, " I led the dance in the great hall."
2. He said that he was happy to be there that day.
3. He told me that two and two make four.
4. The princess says that she has lost her way.
5. The Happy Prince sad that he had led the dance in the great hall.