Change the following sentences into indirect speech:
1. Grandmother said " I think Rahul is very lazy."
2. Joseph says, " I have lived in India for four years."
3. Munira said, " The cat drank up all the milk."
4. They said, " Yesterday we went to the cinema."
5. The teacher said to us, " I shall not teach your class tomorrow."
Grandmother said that she thought Rahul was very lazy.
2. Joseph says that he has lived in India for four years.
3. Munira said that the cat had drunk up all the milk.
4. They said that they had gone to the cinema the previous day.
5. The teacher told us that she would not teach our class the next day.