Change the following sentences into indirect speech:
1. The author said, "I wrote many articles."
2. The teacher said to me, "God is the maker of the universe."
3. The leader told the class, " They have been studying continuously."
4. Shyam said to me, " I want to become a painter."
5. They said, " The cook crows in the morning."
2. The teacher said to me that God is the maker of the universe.
3. The leader told the class that they had been studying continuously.
4. Shyam told me that he wanted to become a painter.
5. They said that the cock crows in the morning.