Character sketch of kezia in about 80 words
These questions focus on developing your writing and creative skills. We recommend that you frame such answers on your own. However, a few pointers are given below for your reference:
- fear of her father is manifested in her stammering
- sense of alienation from her parents reflects her sensitivity
- close relationship with her grandmother
- her realisation that fathers are not always the same shows her maturity
- finally, rediscovers her father in a new light by understanding his strengths and weaknesses.