ELECTRIC CURRENT AND ITS EFFECTS
answer me these short questions: -(2/3 marks each)
1. What type of magnet is used in an electric bell?
2. Enlist the factors affecting heat produced in a current carrying wire?
3. What are the characteristics of a fuse wire?
4. What were the conclusions of Oersted 's experiment?
5. Write two applications of electromagnet?
Answer me these long questions:-(5 marks each)
- explain the working of an electric bell with the help of a diagram?
- What is an electromagnet? enlist factors affecting its magnetic field.
- Describe an activity to make an electromagnet.
Define the following:-(1/2 mark each)
- electric circuit
- short circuit
Due to paucity of time it would not be possible for us to provide the answers to all your queries. We are providing solutions to some your good queries. Try solving rest of the questions yourself and if you face any difficulty then do get back to us.
is this a question or a full question paper
ok i cananswer some shortt answers right now , others later
1 - conductor - objects which allow electric current to pass through them
2 - fuse - thin wire insidde the bulb
3 - insulators - objects which do not allow electric current to pass through them
4 - cell - the power source of te circuit
5 - current - flow of electrons
6 - electric circuit is a pah through which current flows.it consists of wire , powersource (battery) , load and sometimes a switch..
Characterstics of a ffusedd wire - broken filament