Combine the following pairs of sentences by making use of a participle :
1. The principal was busy. She had no time to see us.
2. He had spent all his money. He decided to go home.
3. She staggered back. She sank to the ground.
1. Being busy, the principle had no time to see us.
2. Having spent all money, he decided to go home.
3. Staggering back, she sank to the ground.
Hope this information will clear your doubts about topic.
If you have any more doubts just ask here on the forum and our experts will try to help you out as soon as possible.