Combine the following pairs of sentences by making use of a participle :
1. The letter was written in bad handwriting. It was difficult to read it.
2. She was hungry. She prepared noodles.
3. The lock of the room was open. The things were stolen.
4. We missed the last bus. We began to walk.
1. Being written in bad handwriting, the letter was difficult to read.
2. Being hungry, she prepared noodles.
3. Opening the lock of the room, the things were stolen.
4. Having missed the last bus, we began to walk.
Hope this information will clear your doubts about topic.
If you have any more doubts just ask here on the forum and our experts will try to help you out as soon as possible.