Combine the following pairs of sentences using infinitives:
1. I want to retire at 40. That is my ambition.
2. You have to cross the river without being seen. That is your task.
3. The meeting should start at 6. It is very important.
4. We want students to learn as quickly as possible. That is our aim.
5. That is too heavy. You cannot lift it.
- My ambition is to retire at 40.
- Your task is to cross the river without being seen.
- It is very important to start the meeting at 6.
- Our aim is to make the students learn as quickly as possible.
- This is too heavy to be lifted.