convert each of the following sentences into reported speech.also,write down the form of the tense used in the reported speech.
1. He said, "I am planning to visit my hometown shortly,"
2." I know what he has been looking for, "said susan.
3. She said to me, "your guess about him will turn out to be correct this time".
4. I said to him, " I want you to seek advice from some prominent expert in this field".
5. The teacher said to them,"Go away at once."
1. He said that he was planning to visit his hometown shortly. (past continuous )
2. Susan said that she knew what he had been looking for. (past perfect )
3. She told me that my guess about him would turn out to be correct that time. (conditional continuous)
4. I told him that she wanted him to seek advice from some prominent expert in that field. (simple past)
5. The teacher ordered them to go away at once. (simple past)
hope it helps!!