Correct these sentences. Focus on the use of conjunction
1. I will leave after my mother arrives.
2. Neither I nor my sister is responsible for the mess.
3. The earthquake was severe but the village was not affected.
4. The weather was fine and the sea was calm.
5. It appears that his mother is in a foul temper.
Disclaimer: Due to paucity of time, it would not be possible for us to answer all your queries. Some of the sentences have been done by us. Please try to answer the rest on your own and revert us for feedback. We will be happy to help you suitably.
Hope this information will clear your doubts about topic.
If you have any more doubts just ask here on the forum and our experts will try to help you out as soon as possible.