crossword puzzles with mathematical terms with answers
3. Polynomial of degree one.
5. A linear polynomial has exactly ........ zero.
6.Polynomial of degree two.
9. The highest power of polynomial P(x)
1. A quadratic polynomial can have at most ....... zeroes.
2.Dividend = divisor * quotient +...........
4.The zero f the polynomial 2x+3 is the ........ of the point where the graph of the polynomial intersects the x-axis
7. Degree of a cubic polynomial.
8.A real number k is a zero of the polynomial P(x) if P(k) is .....
Crossword puzzle on trigonometry-
The crossword puzzle is,