Describe the process of fertilisation in human beings ?
- fertilisation takes place in a human being by the fusion of an egg(female) and sperm(male).
- sperms are let into the women body by sexual contact. many sperms enter at once
- one specific spermcan enter an egg. ths is the first stage
- the nuclei of both the cells fuse together to form one nuleaus. thus one single cell is formed
- this cell is embedded into the uterus of a mother for further development.
- this is the frocssof fertilisation.
HOPE THIS HELPS!!