difference between multiple and modern farming method?
- a. Multiple cropping: It is a traditional fARming method to increase production on a given piece of land during the year.
- Ex: Jowar bajira in Kharif season, wheat in Rabi season, potato is grown from Sep-Dec and one art of the land is left for sugarcane.
- b. Modern farming method: It helps in increasing the yield of the land. Using modern farming agriculture inputs.
- Ex: Use of HYV seeds, pesticides chemical fertilizers help in increasing the land productivity
Difference between Multiple Cropping and Modern Farming :
Multiple cropping and modern farming are two ways of increasing production from the same
piece of land. Under multiple cropping, production is increased by growing more than one crop
on a piece of land during the year. It is the most common way of raising agricultural
Under modern farming method, production is increased by using modern technology in
place of traditional agricultural practices. Under this method, high yielding varieties (HYVs)
of seeds are used in place of simple seeds. HYV seeds promise to produce much greater
Please follow the link:
This conversation is already closed by Expert
1. it is a traditional method in which more than one crop on a single piece of land is grown in the entire year.
2. productivity is low by using thi method.
3. it includes traditional seeds which need less irrigation, wooden tools and equipments, a pair of bullock carts used in ploughing of land, drawing of water from wells and transprting produce to the market.
4. cowdung and other natural manure are used as fertilisers.
1. IT IS A MODERN FARMING METHOD WHICH EMPHASISED ON GROWING OF ONE CROP ON A SINGLE PIECE OF LAND AT ONE POINT OF TIME.
2. PRODUTIVITY OF LAND HAS INCREASED BY USING THIS METHOD.
3. IT INCLUDES HYV SEEDS THAT NEED MORE IRRIGATION, ELECTRIC RUN TUBEWELLS, IMPROVE IRRIGATION FACALITIES AND MODERN FARM MACHINARY LIKE TRACTORS AND THRESHERS.
4. USE OF ARTIFICIAL FERTILIZER LIKE CHEMCAL FERTILIZER, INSECTICIDES AND PESTICIDE.
it took me a lot of time to write........... hope this much information is sufficient
hope this helpsssss.......