difference between self pollination and cross pollination
Your friend has answered correctly. You may refer to her answer. Also I am providing you the link of the answer posted by our expert ,please follow it to view the answer-
@Komal:-Good efforts, keep contributing!!
- the pollination takes place within the single flower.
- pollengrains from the pollen tube moves to the stigma of the same flower.
- it requires no agents like wind, water etc.
- there is less variation.
- the pollen grains moves from one flower to another flower.
- it requires agents like air, water etc.
- pollination takes place in two different flowers.
- there is much more variation.
HOPE THIS HELPS...