1.) Plant cell and animal cell
* have chloroplasts and use photosynthesis to produce food.
* have cell wall made of cellulose.
* A plant cell has plasmodesmata - microscopic channels which traverse the cell walls of the cells.
* one very large vacuole in the center.
* are rectangular in shape.
* don't have chloroplast.
* no cell wall (only cell membrane).
* No plasmodesmata.
* one small vacuole.
* either circular, irregular or defined shapes depending on the type of cell.
*prokaryotic cells lack some organelles.
*prokaryotic cells are not found in humans.
*prokaryotic cells are mostly unicellular.
*prokaryotic cells reproduce/divide by binary fission.
This conversation is already closed by Expert
Prokaryotes doesnot have a defined nuclear membrane but eukaryotes have
Prokaryotes don't have organelles but eukaryotes have
Prokaryotes are present only in bacteria and blue green algae
Animal cell is present everywhere else excluding bacteria and blue green algae
Plant cell has a big vacuole animal cell has a small vacuole
Plant cell has an additional covering the cell wall but animal cells have only plasma membrane or cell membrane
Plant cells have plastids present but animal cells don't have plastids present in them