Do this (ONLY EXPERTS)...
It'd be wrong to say that World Wars are good for the economy. Now, world war did somehow boost Japan's economy by making it the manufacturing leader for weapons but over the years it lasted only for little while.
It created a new economic and political situation by leading to huge expenditures in defence which were to be financed by increasing taxes and raising custom duties.
Forced recruitment of soldiers bred resentment in villages.
The war led to the snapping of economic links between some of the world’s largest economic powers which were now fighting each other to pay for them
- Britain borrowed large sums of money from US banks as well as the US public
- US transformed from being an international debtor to an international creditor
- From a continent of creditors , Europe turned into one of the debtors.
- Those who supported the Weimar Republic became easy targets of attack in the conservative national circles.
- Aggressive war propaganda and National honour took centre stage in the public sphere.