Following are the norms and strategies for organ donation:-
- Proper certification should be carried out for organ donation to avoid frauds and theft.
- The organ donated should be healthier, so al the relatives of the donor should be consulted.
- Laws and rules for donating organs should be known to avoid discrimination for the person waiting for the organ.
- In every hospitals there should be helpline numbers, so that if anyone is in need of organ in immediate effect then should get the benefit.
- We should be alert if we see any case of fraudulent or organ trafficking. An FIR must be filed against the culprit to stop this heinous crime.