Essay on nazi's ideology....(10M)
Following points may help you :
In 1919, Adolf Hitler joined a small right-wing group called the German Workers' Party. He took over as its leader, and changed its name to the National Socialists (Nazis).
The party developed a 25-Point Programme, which - after the failure of the Munich Putsch in 1924 - Hitler explained further in his book 'Mein Kampf'.
The Nazi ideology:
- Lebensraum - the need for 'living space' for the German nation to expand.
- A strong Germany - the Treaty of Versailles should be abolished and all German-speaking people united in one country.
- Führer - the idea that there should be a single leader with complete power rather than a democracy.
- Social Darwinism - the idea that the Aryan race was superior and Jews were 'subhuman'.
- Autarky - the idea that Germany should be economically self-sufficient.
- Germany was in danger - from Communists and Jews, who had to be destroyed.