Ex 1 Pronoun
1 . I myself did this.
2. She herself broke the engagement.
3. The child hurt itself.
4. We enjoyed ourselves there..
5. I myself shall do this.
6. She herself gave the news.
7. You yourself ruined your family.
8. I published a magazine myself
9. Manu ruined himself
10. They themselves heard him saying so.
11. He himself made this confession.
12. Neelam hid herself behind a curtain
13. He refreshed himself with a cup of coffee.
14. They themselves spotted an unidentified object.
15. The doctor himself injected the vaccine into my arm.