examples for Adverbs of time and frequency
Each sentence contains an example of an adverb of frequency; the examples are italicized for easy identification.
- The incubator turns each egg hourly.
- We take a vacation at least once annually.
- I usually shop for groceries on Saturday mornings.
- He is often late for work.
Adverbs that tell us when are usually placed at the end of the sentence.EXAMPLES
- Goldilocks went to the Bears' house yesterday.
- I'm going to tidy my room tomorrow.
- I saw Sally today.
- I will call you later.