experts plzzzzz help in english workbook unit 4 modals pages 54, 56, 57
I am not an expert but I will try to answer ur questions.
10) a- 1, b-3, c-5, d-5, e-2
11) 1. It might have been the owl hooting.
2. It might have been a ghost.
3. It could have been the wolf howling.
4. It must have been a bear.
5. It could have been a bear.
13) 1. In my opinion, the Taj Mahal will loose its shine as the industries at Agra continue to spur pollution.
2. In my opinion, in coming years the Maldives will be submerged under rising sea levels caused by global warming.
3. In my opinion, half of the exotic wild life of the rainforests will vanish because of cutting down of trees for timber.
4. In my opinion, the reserves of fossil fuels will dry up if we continue to have imprudent consumption of fuel.
14) 1. I think the Govt. should shift the chemical factories and shut down the polluting units near Agra.
2. I think we ought to aware the Maldivians about environmental hazards to save Maldives.
3. I think the govt. should encourage sustainable development programmes to save wildlife of the rainforests.
4. I think we should consume fuels judiciously in order to avoid unnecessary depletion of fossil fuels.