Explain the 3 main differences between Himalayan and Perennial rivers.
there are no differences between himalayan and perennial rivers!
himalayan rivers are perennial rives i.e. they have water throughout the year.
maybe you wanted to ask difference between himalayan and peninsular rivers.
- they are perennial rivers i.e. they have water throughout the year.
- they have glaciers as their source
- The Himalayan Rivers have long courses flowing through the rugged mountains, level plains and marshy deltaic tracts.
- they are seasonal rivers.
- they have plateaus or low hills as their source.
- The Peninsular Rivers are mostly smaller flowing through the plateau and narrow coastal plains.
i hope that you have got the essential and correct information...
please go for a thums up!