Explain which of the following is (i) louder (ii) shriller
- Sound produced by a drum and a guitar
- Roar of a lion and tweeting of a bird
- Voice of a female and voice of a male
- Sound produced by a drum is louder and that by a guitar is shriller, because the amplitude of the wave produced by the drum is more than that of the guitar but the frequency of guitar is more on which the shrillness depends.
- Roar of a lion is louder and tweeting of a bird is shriller. Reasons as above.
- Voice of female is shriller and a man's voice is comparatively louder for the exact same reasons mentioned in point 1.