- Express 0.45 in the form p/q.
- Convert the rational number 3/4 into decimal number.
- Write the rational number 13/14 in standard form.
- Write the number 5102 in expanded form.
- Express in expanded form.
- Check whether the value given in bracket is a solution to the given equation or not: (a) 19x -1 = 18 (x=0) y-7 = 2 (y=9)
- Ali's age after 5 years will be 12. find his present age.
- Marks obtained by students in two subjects are given below. Find in which subject the student has performed well.
- Construct a triangle ABC in which AB = 5.6 cm, BC = 6 cm and AC = 4.7 cm.
- Find the complement of the following angles: a. 67 b. 49 c. 35
- Find the supplement of the following
|Subject||Marks Obtained||Maximum Marks|