fill in the blanks with the correct form of the verbs given in the brackets.
1.what time the banks open here[do]
2.a liar is someone who never the truth[tell]
3.i lunch and then did my homework[finish]
4.every year i go to shimla for my holidays,but last year i to goa[go]
5.right now we tenses[learn]
You have not mentioned the blanks in your question and thus, the sentences can be written in various ways. The required form of the sentences are:
1. At what time does the bank open here?
2. A liar is someone who never tells the truth.
3. I finished my lunch and then did my homework.
4. Every year I go to Shimla for my holidays but last year I went to Goa.
5. Right now, we are learning tenses.