Fill the blanks:
A. Fill in the blanks .(one mark each)
1. Natural resources are the products of ___________and ___________
2. Out of 400 verities of total Indian orchids, Assam is the home of nearly ___________ orchid varieties.
3. About ___________nos of alkaloids have been isolated from the parts of Rauwolfies plants.
4. Quinine and cinchonine are obtained from ___________ plant.
5. wood is the secondary tissue belong to the order ___________.
6. The sericogenic insects belong to the order. ___________
7. The female muga moth lays about ___________ aggs on Kharika.
8. Pebrine is caused by ___________
9. Kasseru is ___________ food plant of eri silkworm.
10. Increase in concentration of toxicant at successive trophic levels is known as ___________
11. Major component of natural resources produced from Plants and Animals are called ___________
This question has not been answered yet!