fill with appropriate words
1.cholera has broken ____in our village.
2.he broke____ in the middle of the speech.
3.i called _____ the minister yesterday.
4.he will certainly get____for the examination.
5.he made ambitious plans but all of them fell ____.
6.his kidnapper is still_____large.
7.we are looking ____to the visit of our uncle.
8.he promised to come but he never turned____.
2. He broke _down_ in the middle of the speech.
3. I called _upon_ the minister yesterday.
4. He will certainly get _up_ for the examination.
5. He made ambitious plans but all of them fell _through_.
6. His kidnapper is still _at_ large.
7. We are looking _forward_ to the visit of our uncle.
8. He promised to come but he never turned _up_.