give 4 advantages and disadvantages of loudspeakers?
1. They produces sound in response to an electrical audio signal input.
2. They are extremely light weight of the diaphragm which is driven across its whole surface.
3. Long lasting and pretty durable if operated within their intended power levels.
4. Larger loudspeaker systems are used for music, sound reinforcement in theatres and concerts, and in public address systems.
1. For them feedback must be compensated for at the amplifier and easily destroyed if over powered.
2. They include a lack of bass response.
3. The directionality of sound can also be a disadvantage, it means 'sweet spot' where proper stereo imaging can be heard is relatively small, limiting the number of people who can fully enjoy the advantages of the speakers simultaneously.
4. They also need protection measures to physically isolate their high voltage parts from accidental contact with humans and pets.
· They are provided with the computer.
· They're very simple to operate.
· They help blind people who would otherwise have difficulty using a computer.
· They can be useful for alerting computer users, even when they're busy, such as in pop-ups.
· They can take up a fair amount of desk-space, compared to headphones.
· They can distract people around you therefore disrupting a communal work area.