give difference between plant n animal tissues............
Kindly refer to the following link.
- plant tissue their tissue need less energy as they r stationary.their tissue make their own food. their tissue grow unlimit.they r supportive.
- Animal tissue their tissue need more energy as they move.their tissue donot make their own food.their tissue grow under limit.they help in locomotion
Need less energy as are stationary.
Make their own food
Most of the cells are permanent
Cells keep dividing throughout the year
Most cells are dead.
Need more energy as they are not stationary
Donot make their own food
Donot have chlorophyll
Help in locomotion
Most of the cells are temporary
Cells stop dividing after a certain time
Most cells are living.
(HOPE IT WILL BE HELPFUL)
1) 1) Plant tissues need less energy as they are stationary.
2) 2) In plant tissues, most of the cells are permanent.
3) 3) Their growth is unlimited because cells of plant tissues keep dividing throughout their life.
4) 4) Most of the plant tissues are supportive, which provides them with structural strength.
5) 5) Most of the plant tissues are dead since dead cells can provide mechanical strength and need less maintenance.
1) 1) Animal tissues need more energy than plants because they move around in search of food, mates and shelter.
2) 2) In animal tissues, most of the cells are temporary.
3) 3) Their growth is limited because cells of animal tissues stop dividing at a certain stage of life.
4) 4) Most of the animal tissues are not supportive.
5) 5) Most of the animal tissues are living.