Give some few points to write the letter to the chief medical officer complaining about the unhygienic condition of government hospitals in the City
Such questions are meant to test your writing skills and should be attempted on your own. However, these points might help you elaborate:
Refer to our website for the format of a letter.
- The government hospitals lack personnel, as well as equipment to deal with major accidents with numerous causalties.
- Dust-filled floors, waste strewn all around and unbearable stench are a grim reminder of the unhygienic condition of our health institutions.
- There is no specific date and time for inspections to take place
- Emergency facilities are sub-standard and there is zero disaster mechanism in place.
- People are seen spitting tobacco and littering the corridors. To make things worse, people are deprived of proper drinking water facilities as all the water purifiers are defunct.
- To say that the bathrooms are pathetic is a severe understatement. Most of them don’t even have taps and there is no water inside the bathrooms.
- Visitors are allowed to walk free and they can easily bring dust from outside and infect the vulnerable patients.
- There is no proper ventilation system for the air-conditioning system in the emergency ward. This causes bad odour to emanate.
- The toilets are in deplorable condition and have become sources of infection. Scores of patients use them daily and these are not even cleaned twice a day.