Good afternoon, Actually i want to write an article for my school magazine based on world in 2050 but i cant find interesting points for it or cant frame the sentences properly please help me out tommorow is the last date to submit.
Such questions need to be attempted on your own to test your creative writing skills. However, these points might help you elaborate:
Refer to our website for the format of an article.
- By 2050, there would be even greater technological and scientific advancement than today.
- Robots might have taken over manual work completely, it could lead to a condition as shown in the movie Wall E.
- People might lead a more sedentary lifestyle and become dependent on machines.
- Pollution would be worse and oxygen pumps(like petrol pumps) would be common.
- There might be no need to go to schools as education would be given online.
- Hopefully, the world would have realised the value of peace and stopped all wars.