how did nazi proceed to realised their murdereous racial ideology by implementing the undesirable ? explain. 5 points
The Nazis proceeded to realise their murderous racial ideology under the shadow of war in the following fashion :
- Genocide was quite prevalent.
- Occupied Poland was divided up and much of it was annexed by Germany.
- Poles were forced to leave their homes so that Germans could occupy them.
- Educated polish were murdered to keep the Poles devoid of literacy.
- Polish children who looked like Aryans were forcibly snatched from their mothers and given in the orphanages where Germans bought them up.