HOW TO WRITE A NARRATIVE ESSAY ON A VISIT TO A MUSEUM IN 100-120 WORDS?
Such kind of questions are recommended to be attempted on your own based on your own perception, ideas and creative skills and sometimes your own experiences as well. However, here are a few sample points for your reference:
- Visit to the museum, at the afternoon, with parents and younger brother
- Museum of history of Indian independence
- Photos and videos of freedom fighters
- Sound and light show
- Collection of books by famous authors on Indian independance
- Rare collection of manuscripts written by Gandhi and Nehru in jail
Hope these help!