how to write message writing
Here are few among the many guidelines which would help you with understanding on how to write a message:
- Write brief and concise sentences;
- Add articles when necessary to avoid ambiguity;
- Use present tense.
- Capitalise the first word of the sentence, and use a period at the end of the sentence.
- Use active voice and write in imperative mood;
- Do not use prefixes or suffixes.
- State messages in a positive tone
- Do not use acronyms;
- Do not construct messages from clauses.