how will the following be treated in calculation of national income ? Give reason.
1. dividend received on shares
2. wages received by an indian working in indian embassy in china.
3. unifrom to defence
4. free dress provided to nurses by the hospital.
2. Wages received by an Indian working in Indian embassy in china is included in national income as income is earned by the Indian.
3. Uniform to defence is included in national income as it is a government final consumption expenditure.
4. Free dress provided to nurses by the hospital is not included in national income as it is a transfer payment.