I am not able to understand what is biosphere - a domain of the earth
Please note the following points about Biosphere:
- It is the total sum of all living organisms present on earth.
- It contains all biological components including the dead organic matters produced by the living organisms.
- It includes lithosphere, hydrosphere and atmosphere.
- Biosphere is dynamic with several activities.
- Biosphere proves the statement perfectly that ‘Earth is a living planet’.
As such, it can be called a domain of life.