I have a holiday homework in English. I have to prepare a chart of preposition & describing them by pasting pictures and making one sentence under each preposition.
can u please help
Such questions need to be attempted on your own to test your creative writing skills. However, these points might help you elaborate:
- The topic must be written in bold and colourful letters at the top center of the chart: PREPOSITIONS.
- Then, explain the meaning of prepostions in short: pre+positions, placed before a noun or a pronoun.
- It explains the relation of a thing to other words in the sentence/phrase.
- Then, draw pictures to explain some prepositions: 'cat under the table, cat on the table, cat eside the table, etc.'
- A chart must have clear, bold, colourful pictures to be effective.
- Do not clutter up the chart with too many, small drawings; instead make lesser drawings that are clearly visible.
- The chart must have a border.
- You can make three dimensional figures by putting some double sided tape and thermocol under the figures.