I want ans Circle the correct words to complete these sentences.
l. Politics is/are in his blood.
2. My trousers/trouser are too tight.
3. | bought three dozens/dozen mangoes.
4. She gave an alm/alms to the beggar.
5. I have a new pair of scissors/scissor.
6. He has learnt the English alphabet/alphabets very quickly.
7. Some staff/staffs from the office will accompany you.
8. I need a lot of information/informations regarding this tribe.
9. Many leading member/members Of the opposition have/has
to justify this.
10. We must buy appropriate clothing/clothings for our high
I have an important piece of new/news for you.
We are buying some furnitures/furniture today.
Would you like to have some coffee/coffees.
Mathematics is/are a difficult subject.