i want solution of question 21 se 36% 1:58 PM
is strand what
n w lat ot ler respects an
mo ecue 1 ers rolli
20. Differentiate active immunity and passive immunity.
21. (a) Which instrument is shown in the given figure?
(b) Identify the parts labelled 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
(c) What is its use in gene transfer methods?
22. At what stage does Plasmodium gain entry into the hum
in the human body.
23. List the salient features of Human Genome Project.
Classify the following into Mendelian and chromosomal
(c) Tay-Sachk disease
(e) Alzheimer's disease
24. Construct a pyramid of energy when 10,000 joules of ene
25. (a) Who discovered coacervates? List the biological prop
(b) Write short note on vestigial organs, giving example.