Identify the types of clauses contained in the underlined parts of the following sentences.
1. Here is the book that won the Reader's Choice Award.
2. The magician will show us how he did the trick.
3. What I want for the desert is an ice cream.
4. Just as I lay down, the doorbell rang.
5. The house that I live in was built by my grandmother.
6. They started their journey when the sun came up.
7. This is the place where my father spent most of his childhood.
8. Success cannot be far away if we work hard.